Sellia- Un posto nel cuore
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PULL MY HAIR OUT

4 partecipanti

Andare in basso

PULL MY HAIR OUT Empty PULL MY HAIR OUT

Messaggio  Peter Pullano Sab 11 Lug - 13:00

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A FEW RECORDS, BIRTH, DEATH, MARRIAGE, FROM SELLIA, AND FOSSATO, BUT I GET NO ANSWERS. I HEAR THEY TOSS LETTERS INTO THE TRASH AND NOT EVEN READ THEM.
IF THEY CHARGE FOR THESE RECORDS AND TOSS THESE LETTERS IN THE TRASH, HOW WILL ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THESE RECORDS, THEY SHOULD SAY SO, BY SENDING A LETTER BACK. OR A WEB SITE TO GET THESE RECORDS.
I AM ALMOST BALD.
ANY IDEAS?

Peter Pullano

Numero di messaggi : 20

Torna in alto Andare in basso

PULL MY HAIR OUT Empty Re: PULL MY HAIR OUT

Messaggio  Peter Pullano Dom 12 Lug - 15:15

Records for FOSSATO, and SELLIA.

STO PROVANDO AD OTTENERE ALCUNE ANNOTAZIONI, LA NASCITA, MORTE, UNIONE, DA SELLIA E DA FOSSATO, MA NON OTTENGO RISPOSTE. SENTO CHE GETTANO LE LETTERE NEI RIFIUTI E NON NEPPURE LE LEGGONO. SE ADDEBITANO QUESTE ANNOTAZIONI E GETTANO QUESTE LETTERE NEI RIFIUTI, COME CHIUNQUE SAPRÀ OTTENERE QUESTE ANNOTAZIONI, DOVREBBERO DIRE COSÌ, RISPEDICENDO UNA LETTERA. O UN WEB SITE PER OTTENERE QUESTE ANNOTAZIONI. SONO QUASI CALVO. DELLE IDEE?

Peter Pullano

Messaggio  Admin Dom 12 Lug - 16:03

Mr. Pullano. I translated your request, maybe in this forum there are people who work in town-hall, unfortunately Sellia has nothing to do with Fossato, and I don't know how much truth there is about what you write about tossin stuff in the garbage, these allegations are usually backed up with proofs, let's not help perpetuate the stereotype about the lazy, good for nothing Italians. Did you send your request via internet or via ordinary mail? In this forum we strife for helping our "paesani" but we need you to give us detailed info, only in this manner we can help you and demand perfection from the town-hall employees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Se c'e' qualcuno che lavora al municipio e ci legge, per favore soffisfacete le richieste di questo discendente selliotu che richiede alcuni certificati, credo che nel 2009 almeno questo si possa fare. Anche perche' dice che e' diventato calvo per lo stress accumulato, non vorrei che citasse qualcuno per le spese mediche che deve affrontare.

- Giacomo Leopardi -
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 32113

https://sellia.forumotion.net

Messaggio  Ospite Dom 12 Lug - 16:34

Altro post.

Ultima modifica di selliotuluntanu il Lun 13 Lug - 23:50 - modificato 1 volta.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Il Ruminante Dom 12 Lug - 17:17

...senza nulla togliere al Sig Commy che non ho il piacere ancora di conoscere, ma, mi permetto di dire e ricordo all'amico Sellioutuluntanu che, se non fosse stato per questo "passaparola", non ci sarebbe stato nessun 14 giugno. lol!
Il Ruminante
Il Ruminante

Numero di messaggi : 459

Messaggio  OCCAM Dom 12 Lug - 18:15

Mr Peter Pullano, forgive me, but, I think that when Adm says: “let's not help perpetuate the stereotype about the lazy, good for nothing Italians”, you just asked for spank.gif As you know Italy is a catholic country and the USA is a protestant one, which makes, sometimes, two ways of thinking clash. However, you should realize that you are writing to and relating with, on this forum, a bunch of people that, as far as I know, could be relatives to those people that you almost overtly defined being unethical and lazy ones. This is not the right section to talk about Max Weber’s book “The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism”, where, with what came to be known as "the Weber thesis", he argued that protestant ethic (particularly Calvinist) influenced large numbers of people to engage in work in the secular world, developing their own enterprises and engaging in trade and the accumulation of wealth for investment that influenced the development of capitalism. Nevertheless, if that was your reasoning or assumption about the Italian state employees not answering you, then I must say that a non sequitur unwarranted assumption kicks in and give rise to a hasty generalization, to say the least. In other words, cave quid dicis, quando, et cui (beware what you say, when, and to whom). No hard feelings.
OCCAM
OCCAM

Numero di messaggi : 1303

Messaggio  Ospite Dom 12 Lug - 19:30

In altro post.

Ultima modifica di selliotuluntanu il Lun 13 Lug - 21:26 - modificato 2 volte.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Il Ruminante Dom 12 Lug - 20:35

...mi preme far sapere a Sellioutuluntanu, per una questione di correttezza, che può visionare la mia replica nella sezione: "Cultura/ SE...ALLORA...". Grazie. Smile
Il Ruminante
Il Ruminante

Numero di messaggi : 459

Messaggio  Peter Pullano Lun 13 Lug - 21:23

Something is not right. I am NOT saying Italians are lazy Very Happy I never did say that , I do not know anything about the culture there, I apologize if I am not understood.
Also I am a Catholic. My wife is Catholic, my children are Catholic, my father was Catholic, and my grandfather and grandmother from Sellia and Fossato were both Catholic.
Some of these people in office can also be my relatives.
I have wrote to Fossato, government mail, Fax, and yet nothing.
If they do not understand, how will I ever know this if I get no reply? Smile

Please, if you ask me a question, and I never answer, how will you ever know the answer?

If there is a web site to get these documents, what is the web address?

smile face, Smile

Peter Pullano

Messaggio  Admin Lun 13 Lug - 21:46

For what concerns Sellia these are the connections you need, like I wrote previously, I translated what you need but I'm not in Sellia, if I were there I would personally go to town hall and get the people to help you.

Website
www.comunedisellia.eu

fax: 011 39 0961 48 39 00

tel: 011 39 0961 48 30 49
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keope, Spruzzo o qualcun altro che potrebbe aiutare Mr Pullano a farsi mandare questi certificati, se lo volete aiutare fatelo perche' e' molto deluso da come gestiscono le cose al comune.

- Giacomo Leopardi -
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 32113

https://sellia.forumotion.net

Messaggio  Peter Pullano Mar 21 Lug - 16:08

Thank you for your advise I will use this. But I want to say, I was not speaking of Sellia when I posted that about tossing the letters out the trash. What I posted I read that somewhere else that some woman had posted on Ancestery.com.
I mean No disrespect to anyone.

Peter Pullano

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato